Revolution Laser Tag Reopening
Providing a safe & fun environment for guests & employees is our top priority
When we reopen, Revolution Laser Tag & Arcade will look different from the family entertainment facility you’re used to. To keep everyone safe and comply with state health guidelines, we’ll have new procedures to follow, increased cleaning procedures, and social distancing measures. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Know before you go
- We ask that you not enter our facility if you or a family member is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Face masks are required for employees at all times. Per state orders, guests are required to wear a face mask while you’re inside the building.
What to expect during your visit
- Keep 6 feet between you and other guests at all times.
- Please make use of our 7 hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- Extra staff will disinfect equipment between use and wipe down high-touch areas.
- Our facility will have reduced capacity to allow for sanitization between use and proper social distancing.
- We strictly follow all health department guidelines and requirements.
We look forward to seeing you soon (from a 6 foot distance.)
Please use the form below to reach out to us with any questions and concerns.